Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tiddly Inks Sketch Challenge

YEAH for sketch challenges. Another card completed, although this was done last night and left overnight because the Stickles had to dry. I finally got to colour Wryn With a Cherry from Tiddly Inks. Have I said how much I LOVE her images?.... they are so darling and so much fun to colour up. This challenge was a sketch challenge, one I must say I really enjoyed doing. I will post a pic of the challenge and then a picture of my fun, bright and cheery Wryn image.


Tiddly Inks Sketch
Here is my design....... LOVE HER!!!!

Digital Stamp: Tiddly Inks Wryn With a Cherry and matching sentiment.
Paper: Gina K Kraft, Bazill Cardstock
Patterned Paper: MME "Life of the Party"
Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: B00, B01, B02, B04
Dress: YG03
Shoes, Sleeves, Barette: RV14
Cherry: G07, R46, R89
Cupcake Top: RV10, RV11, RV13 and Cotton Candy Stickles
Liner: E40, E43

Wryn With A Cherry
Want a Card?

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh, love the bright colors and blue hair!! Perfect for Wryn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. squeee!! oooh I love this card nikki! the bright pops of colour are just perfect and I love her hair, that is actually the colour I would love my hair to be if I am ever brave enough to get it done!
    thank you so much for popping in on the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH this is super adorable! Beautiful bright and fun colors! The lime and pink and blue are precious with this sweet image! Gorgeous and thanks for joining us at Tiddly INks!
    Hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! i love that wryn has blue hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo love her hair!! I adore that shade of blue. you colored up this image beautifully and made such a delicious card. :)
    So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki this is supercute! I love the bright colours and Wryn's blue hair is fab!

    Thank you so much for playing along with our sketch challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue hair is amazing! LURV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue hair! It really suits her!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)