Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Some Odd Girl Sketch Challenge

So I just so happen to visit the SOG blog and noticed they were having a sketch challenge, who am I to deny myself the right? So I got to it straight away and came up with this little cutie. SOG's stamp 50's Kaylee who I actually coloured a while back and just had not figured out what I was going to do with her...... then an epiphany...... sketch challenge..... so exciting and I absolutely love SOG's stamps. Here she is....... LOVE her.....
Digital Stamp: Some Odd Girl "50's Kaylee"
Stamp: Scrappin Mom's Sentiment
Paper: Gina K Kraft, Bazill cardstock in green
BoBunny "Alora"
Copics:
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Dress & Accessories: BG49, YG03, YG23
Spellbinders Petite Large Oval

50's Kaylee
Want a Card?

1 comment:

  1. Nikki this is fab! I love your take on the sketch and the DP's you used are perfection! Fab sentiment too!

    Thanks so much for joining the sketch challenge this month at Some Odd Girl!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)