Thursday, July 19, 2012

Heading out tomorrow......

So I have been patiently waiting for the new SC challenge to come out but Miss Krista is super tired from a very long trip back from CHA! I will have to be patient for a little bit longer.... I'm heading out on my vacation tomorrow and will be gone for an entire week! We are heading to a very secluded island where there is nothing to do but relax! Wouldn't you know it, I try and find away so a portion of my Copics can come with me..... not all of them which makes me quite sad :( but we do have to take a boat to the destination and Lord forbid my Copics are responsible for sinking the boat....LOL! All jokes aside I'm bringing some digital images from Tiddly Inks that I am using for Christmas cards for my closest friends! What a perfect time to get them done and some crocheting I promised a friend! I do not know what cell service is like where I will be but hopefully I can check all the weekly challenges and get some creative juices flowing..... Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)