Saturday, July 07, 2012

TGF Retro Fresh Challenge - Cheeky Rockabilly

I can not believe I have not posted in 5 days, that is crazy, BUT the weather has finally behaved the last couple of days and I HAD to be outside because I never know when this happy weather will disappear.  A couple of things I accomplished today..... I bought my first set of Prismacolor Premier pencils {48 count} and odourless mineral spirits. I am super excited and have been doing a little fooling around with them. I will need practice though because I am use to my Copics..... Secondly, I got my entry card for the TGF Retro Fresh Challenge completed. I am so excited about this one!. I used Cheeky Rockabilly. Mostly because the stamp you use must be at least 6 months old and she was the only I had that would fall in that category. She is SUPER CUTE though..... I hope you like her.....


Stamp: TGF Cheeky Rockabilly
Paper: Gina K Lipstick Red and Kraft, assorted patterned paper on hand.
Copics: Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Shoes: R26, R46
Dress: Paper-pieced using Christmas Paper. :)
Spellbinders and Knock Out Punches
Embellishments: Flowers {Unkown}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)