Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Retro Fresh "Stars & Stripes" Challenge

Cards, cards and more cards, I feel lately {that is all I do, is cards} as I try to get all the challenges done before I leave on my vacation. I think I have done it quite amazingly if I do say so myself. I do have week 3 left for Viva La Verve but I will make sure to get that one completed tomorrow before I go. Today I finished the Retro Fresh "Stars & Stripes" challenge. I do not own too many stamps older than 6 months by the Greeting Farm so I used my reliable cutie,  Cheeky Rockabilly. I absolutely LOVE her to death. She is so cute....... and well seeing the name of the challenge you can bet there are stars and stripes on my card as well....... here is a peek.....
Stamp: Cheeky Rockabilly
Inside Sentiment: Verve "You Rock"
Paper: Gina K Kraft and Lipstick Red
Patterned Paper: Authentique "Celebrate"
Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05
Dress: Paper pieced with above patterned paper.

1 comment:

  1. great job with the stars and stripes!! cute blue hair!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)