Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturated Canary "Bling it On" Challenge

I am so excited, I FINALLY inked a Saturated Canary digital stamp that I am absolutely head over heels about. Her name is "Fancy". Krista and her team are having their "Bling it On" challenge which I think I more than accomplished although the picture does no justice on her glittered dress. {I didn't say I was a photographer} and apparently it shows...... I used my all time favorite color turquoise and she is a beauty.... see for yourself.....

Digital Stamp: Saturated Canary "Fancy"
Scrappy Moms Sentiment
Copics
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Dress and Ribbon: B00, B01, B02, B04
Rosettes: R85, YG07
Rhinestones and Pearls
Glitter Pen
Paper: Gina K Kraft and Turquoise (?)
EP Hello Summer and BoBunny Welcome Home

4 comments:

  1. I love your card and the fact that you post what copic colors you used for us "newbies". Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyah nikki
    oh hun this is blingerffic!!!! so stunning
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and so blingy its great, thanks for joining us this week at SC its lovely having you huggies June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and blue! Thanks for sharing with the Saturated Canary Challenge! Hugs-LORi

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)