Monday, July 02, 2012

Farm Fresh Friday - Dressy Ebony

So The Greeting Farm has this fabulous Farm Fresh Friday challenge and I decided to get my crap together and at least get this one card done for the challenge. I may still get the other one done for the Retro Fresh challenge but I am not holding my breath on that one. I used a new digital stamp  {to my collection} not to the store for this challenge and her name is Dressy Ebony and she is flipping adorable...... I coloured her with Copics {of course} and I also did some paper piecing with her headband and dress. The challenge asked us to use a TGF stamp, ribbon, buttons and there must be at least 4 layers. I did notice and was disappointed that the colour of the picture is not NEARLY as bright and cheerful as the actual card......{total bummer}. Anyways, this is what I came up with....

Digital Stamp: TGF Dressy Ebony
Stamp: Stampin Up Sentiment
Papers: Gina K Kraft and Petals & Wings, digital paper set "Green & Pink Paisley" from Beartless on Etsy
Copics:
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Shoes, Flower, Underskirt and Shrug: RV13, RV14
Necklace: YG23

Dressy Ebony
Want a Card?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)