Friday, July 13, 2012

Tiddly Inks "Red, White & Blue" Challenge

So I am officially on vacation...... 16 days of pure bliss and the weather is phenomenal YET I am in here making cards..... what is up with that? Maybe because I am addicted to making cards. I bought the Wryn "Hanging Out" stamp because she is SO ADORABLE..... There aren't even enough words in the dictionary to describe all the cuteness this little stamp has... I decided to enter her into the Tiddly Inks "Red, White & Blue" Challenge. I noticed after taking her picture that her hair is a little strange... not sure what is up with that... looks like the ink was really wet or it didn't blend properly. I did not want to mess with it because knowing me I would screw the whole thing up and I am quite happy with it in general.... what do you think??


Stamp: Wryn "Hanging Out"
The Scrappy Mom's Sentiment
Paper: Gina K Kraft and Lipstick Red and Stampin Up Blue
EP Dots & Stripes
Copics: Skin E00, E11, R20
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Branch: E59, E79, YG17
Shorts: C7, B18, B24, Y08
Top: R39, R46, R89


2 comments:

  1. me again nikki!!!
    ooooh I love this one too. She is one of my absolute fav wryns...ever!!!
    Thank you for popping in and playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)