Thursday, July 26, 2012

SO GIDDY with excitement!!!!

So I had the BEST surprise when I arrived home from vacation. It was KILLING me that I had no internet connection or cell phone service, I could not keep up with my blog or other blogs that I follow.... so on the way home, AS SOON as I could I checked Tiddly Inks, where I submitted a card for the Red, White and Blue challenge (note below).... I did not win the challenge, HOWEVER I got featured on their blog...... I am so honoured, happy and excited. I think somehow that is even better than winning..... totally made up for the fact I could not visit their site for a whole week... YIKES.....
Thanks Ladies at Tiddly Inks :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the recognition! sometimes that is better than winning!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)