Sunday, July 15, 2012

FFF "Pink Lemonade" Challenge

So I completed my card for the TGF Farm Fresh Friday's "Pink Lemonade" challenge. I have to admit I was a little nervous about this one because I was not sure what I was going to do for it. I then saw Dressy Joice from the The Greeting Farm and FELL IN LOVE...... What can I say? I am a sucker for TGF digital stamps..... This is the first time I have ever coloured pink hair. Mostly because I did not have the colours I thought I needed to do it but I decided to go with what I have and I absolutely LOVE the way this card came out..... I will be colouring more pink hair.... GUARANTEED!!!! Here she is and I sure hope you like her........
Digital Stamp: TGF Dressy Joice
Scrappy Mom's Sentiment
Paper: Gina K Kraft and Innocent Pink, digital paper "Dots & Stripes"
EP "Hello Summer"
Copics
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Hair, Shoes and Heart: RV10, RV11, RV13
Dress: Paper pieced with digital paper....
Die Cuts: Label 1 Spellbinders, Large Circle and Lacey Circle.
I also used the Die-namics Mini and Large rolled rose die-cuts.

Dressy Joice
Want a Card?

2 comments:

  1. So pretty card and love her hair. Tfs and joining us at the farm! Hugs,Jas

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card! i love her dress and pink hair! and great job with those roses! good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)