Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge: Black & White +1..........

Man am I cutting this close..... The Saturated Canary's challenge: Black & White +1 is due on the 2nd..... I had meant to do this card last week but then we went away and then I had to go back to work.... I had a specific SC digital stamp in mind "Doubletake" and I was going to make an easel card. I had tried to print it at my parents house and it kept saying the file was corrupt..... so I contacted Krista herself and gave her my sob story and she sent me the image again.... such a sweet heart.... Thank You Krista! So here she is..... she is so cute.......

Digital Stamp: SC Doubletake
Sentiment: Scrappy Moms
Gina K: Black card stock
Bazill pink card stock, polka dotted paper
Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Dress: RV10, RV11, RV13.

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is lovely, love th ablack and pink together, thanks for joining us this week at SC, its lovely to have you hugies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Nikki, I love an easel fold, they just look so neat!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)