Saturday, April 26, 2014

Simply B Stamps - Frilly Betty

I had SO MUCH fun inking this digital stamp up.

I LOVE polka dots, so if I can add them to my
 inked images I am SO going to do it.

This card is showcasing the ever so lovely Frilly Betty...

I think you need you to visit Simply B Stamps and
check out all the greatness.


Is this image not incredible. Not to mention FUN to colour...


Copic markers used on Frilly Betty

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: C3. C5, C7, C9
Dress: C3, C5, C7, C9, R46, R59, R89
Eyes: YG03, YG05


I absolutely adore this card.... it is for sale in my Etsy shop!

Papers Used: Crate Paper "Love Notes"

Don't forget to drop a line and let me know what you
think, I would love to hear what you say =)

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Nikki, what wonderful colouring and I just love black white and red together - so striking! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)