Thursday, April 24, 2014

Boudoir Betty's - Shoe Obsession Betty

I think this is possibly one of my favourites
 by Simply B Stamps.

The card I am showing you today is using the stamp
called Shoe Obsession Betty.

I think I can relate to her addiction.... =)

You can find her here at the


Isn't she just to die for? Absolutely GORGEOUS!


Copic markers I used to ink Shoe Obsession Betty are:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair/Outfit: RV10, RV11, RV13
C3, C5, C7, C9, BG10, BG11, BG13


I love these stamps.... they are fabulous.

Join the Simply B Stamps Facebook fan page here!


I used digital paper from Whilst Digital Stash off Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the pink hair and the texture in the hair. I also like the pinks you used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors! BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)