Sunday, April 20, 2014

Guest Designer - Little Blue Button Stamps - Little Miss Bunny

I was asked if I would guest design for
  Little Blue Button Stamps
and of course I said yes, the owner, Olga and I were
on a past design team together.
The card I am going to show you is
using the adorable stamp called Miss Lilly Bunny
You can find her here!

I thought it was perfect for today being that today is Easter Sunday.


What do you think? Is she super cute or what?
Visit the shop and check out all the other adorable images
that Olga has made.


Copics Used

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53
Eyes: B00, B01, B02
Dress/Accessories: R30, R32, R35
Basket/Shoes: E41, E42, E43, E44


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this card that I made.

I could not find links for the Petite Large Oval and Scalloped Ovals.

Please see below for all the links to items used.

Don't forget to visit Little Blue Button Stamps and see
 all the cute images Olga has designed.

Don't be afraid and leave a comment, I love hearing what you
have to say =)


1 comment:

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)