Tuesday, April 29, 2014

International Nurse's Week

A little sneak peak of whats in store.... =)


Hey there all my crafty friends.
I just want to let you know about something that
is going to be happening on my blog May 6 -12th, 2014.

It is International Nurse's Week and as a lot of you
are aware I work as a full time paediatric nurse. 
I do a lot of crafty stuff in my spare time.

I wanted to celebrate nurse's everywhere by showcasing
some of the cutest nursing stamps that are out there.

Some of the designer's included are:

The Paper Shelter
CC Designs
Tiddly Inks
Some Odd Girl
The Greeting Farm
The Paper Nest

So if you are interested, come along and join the fun. 

Each stamp I use will be available to win, all you have to do is comment!.

I hope you will join me... =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)