Monday, April 28, 2014

Boudoir Betty's - All Polished Up Betty

I just love red, white and black together!

There is something so elegant about those colours
and well if I can be honest, sexy too.

This image was so fitting for this colour combination.

My card today is showcasing All Polished Up Betty.

You NEED to visit Simply B Stamps, like seriously!


What do you think of this adorable image?


Copic markers used on Polished Up Betty:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Outfit: R35, R37, R39
Eyes: BG10, BG11, BG13


Papers Used: EP "Love Story" and Magic Black
Polkas by Queen & Co.
I added the polka dots of course!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy!
Please don't forget to drop me a line and leave 
a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say =)



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Those polka dots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how gorgeous is this.....it is striking with those wonderful colours I love that image ACE card Nikki
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)