Sunday, April 27, 2014

Boudoir Betty's - Bubble Bath Betty

I just can't say enough about these digital stamps.

The card I am showcasing today is using Bubble Bath Betty.

Please visit Simply B Stamps to check out all of her amazing
digital and rubber stamps.


What do you think? This is also, believe it or not,
my first time inking this type of red hair. It was a little
intimidating and I know that I could improve on it 
but I am happy with it. It just makes her so seductive looking, 
don't you think?


Copic markers I used on this Betty

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: R35, R46, R59
Bubbles: B0000, B000, B00, B01
C0, C1, C2, YG01, YG03, YG05


I absolutely love the way the green background 
makes her eyes pop. It kind of just brings the card together.

I used some dew drops to add 3D dimension to some bubbles.

Paper Used: Fancy Pants "Love Me" and 
MME Lost & Found "Record It"

Hope you enjoyed it.

Please don't be afraid and leave a comment for me. I would 
love to hear what you have to say. 
Thanks for visiting.



1 comment:

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)