Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Boudoir Betty's - Powder Puff Betty

So I am seriously IN LOVE with these stamps.
They are elegant and sexy all in one.
You can find the whole collection 
Boudoir Betty's at Simply B Stamps!

This one's name is Powder Puff Betty.

Isn't she super adorable?

She will be listed on my Etsy site for sale if interested!


What do you think? Don't you just love?


Copics used to colour Powder Puff:

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: BG10, BG11, BG13
Outfit/Bench: RV93, RV95, RV99
C3, C5


I love these stamps.... they are fabulous.

Join the Simply B Stamps Facebook fan page here!

I used digital paper from Pretty Grafik Design off Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. You've really rocked all these images! This one is one of my faves TOO...but then again all are my favorites! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)