Friday, January 31, 2014

Sweet Girl's Birthday... =)

The card I am showing you today is for a very sweet coworker of mine. I felt the stamp I used was perfect for the person I made this card for. I just happened to come across All Dressed Up on Facebook and just HAD to take a look see of what was available.... OMG, these stamps are WAY TOO CUTE! I just HAD to have some........ the stamp I used is Sweetie Pie, which is linked up below. If you want to take a look at the shop
 click -----> here!

The shop owner is CRAZY talented..... check it out!



Copic Markers:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E40, E41, E42
Dress/Ribbons: RV000, RV21, RV23


*I used Diamond Stickles to add some bling to the hair accessories*

I really hope you enjoyed this little card I made.
Please feel free to leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you =)

Items that were not linked up below:

Bazzil cardstock in Pale pink <---- can't find it.
Pink ribbon from my stash

**If you are interested in the watermarks used on my images,
please check the link above which will take you to my watermark page.......
 I can make you one or you can pick one from the already made list... ONLY $2.00**


4 comments:

  1. Wooow Nikki! So beautiful!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, this card is gorgeous and I like how it is so soft and delicate looking. Would it be ok with you if I pinned your card to our All Dressed Up Pinterest board? http://www.pinterest.com/alldressedupcha/all-dressed-up-wendy-burns/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and of course you can, I would be honored! =)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful card Nikki! I love those My Minds Eye papers, the colors are so nice. Beautiful coloring, so nice. Have a great weekend, hugs from Henrikke :-) Thank you for liking my page on facebook! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)