Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Tay Tay =)

This particular card is going to a really special girl, who I have known for her whole life. 
She is like a daughter to me and I love her dearly.
 I can not believe she is turning 22 and that she now has a beautiful baby of her own. 
The stamp I chose for this card is
Magnolia's Tilda with Striped Tights. 
I have had this stamp for quite some time. I am unsure whether it is still available. The below link is for the MINI stamp, so please keep that in mind if you decide to link up with it.


What do you think? I think she is pretty cute. I fussy cut the image out and 
elevated her with some 3D pop ups.


Copic Markers:

Skin: E11, E13, E21, E25, E32
Hair: E25, E47, E49
Dress: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Tights: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29, B93, B97, B99


Other items that were used that are not linked up below are:

Pearls from my stash and light blue ribbon from my stash.

I hope you enjoyed this card I made. I really enjoyed making her. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki when I saw this image I recognized Maja Design paper. :) I fall in love with Tilda's. They're very addictive. :)
    Love how you put her on ribbon.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)