Wednesday, January 01, 2014

A New Day, A New Year!!!


Wow! 2013 sure came and went fast! I can not believe that we are now on the first day of the New Year. I had a quiet night at home with family last night, including my darling niece. She has been under the weather for the Christmas season. They were suppose to go up to the mountain over New Years which did not happen because she was not feeling well. Her brother was having someone over so I decided to do a sleepover with her. It was my first New Year's Eve off in quite a few years and I think I was in bed at 23:55 p.m.! I am such a die hard! 

Of course, I have made some New Year's resolutions.... I am going to make a better effort at staying current on my blog posts. I do have a new schedule at work now which is requiring me to work more hours.... but I am all about organization..... 

I am going to try to get healthy..... notice the word try? I have tried this one MANY times.... ha ha. I think everyone has but I really need to make an effort. 

I also want to make an effort to have a family dinner at least once a month with my parents and my brother's family. We all live in the same town and we hardly ever see each other which is really quite sad but all of our lives are so busy...... 

I am also taking some online classes for my new toy, my Cameo Silhouette. I don't know if anybody has heard about Kerri Bradford. You can check out her studio here..... she has some great classes for beginners, such as myself.

Well I am signing off for now, time to get creative =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)