Thursday, January 02, 2014

Back to Business =)

So my first creative post of 2014 is a card I made for one of my coworkers. I decided to use one of Lori Boyd's designs called "Peddlepusher Hannie".  I have had this little cutie FOREVER and I searched high and low for a link to this lovely little diva but could not find one, so I will leave a link to By Lori Design's digital shop because guaranteed you will find something you like there. 
Click ---> here to visit Lori's!


Isn't she adorable? I can't believe I have not used her sooner!



Copic Markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53
Dress, Purse and Shoes: RV21, RV23, RV25, YG00, YG01, YG03


Hope you enjoyed this little beauty.... please feel free to leave comments below =)

Items I used that are not linked up below:

Pink rhinestones and ribbon from my stash.
I also used a Stampin Bella sentiment "A BIG Happy Birthday"


1 comment:

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)