Friday, January 03, 2014

Super Cuteness.......... =)

Today I have another card I made using an image from By Lori Design's. In fact, I used this particular stamp for a few projects this winter which I will share with you in the next week or so. The stamps name is Winter Poppy and you can find her linked below 
OR you can click ----> here to visit Lori's shop.


Doesn't she look cozy?


Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27
Sweater: YG21, YG23, YG25, V12, V15, V17
Buttons: C5, C7


Hope you enjoyed this little cutie. I really enjoyed making this card =)

Items used that are not linked up below are:

Lime green buttons and ribbon from my stash.
I also used Stampin Bella's sentiment "A BIG Happy Birthday" which was embossed all over the front of the designer paper on the front.


1 comment:

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)