Monday, March 03, 2014

Thank You to my Dear Friend =)

Greetings from Phoenix, Arizona!!

So the card I would like to show you today is 
using a super cute image from StampFairy. 
The image is Barry Spring, he is GORGEOUS.
I have actually done quite a few images with teddy bears as of late. 
Not sure where the obsession is coming from but
I like inking them. You will be able to find the link for the stamp below.


What do you think? Super cute huh?


Copic Markers

Teddy: W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, RV000, RV10, RV11
Flowers: RV000, RV10, RV11, Y13, Y17


This picture just shows the 3D effect I did 
with pop up tabs to the tummy and face.


This card was made for a darling friend/coworker who is giving me 
peace of mind checking in on my place while I am enjoying my month long vacation.
THANKS ASHLEY!!


I really hope you liked this card. It was super fun to ink this one up.

The rhinestones and grey card stock/ribbon are from my stash.
The other designer paper used was Authentique "Fresh".

If you like what you see, don't be shy and leave a comment, 
I would love to hear what you have to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)