Saturday, March 29, 2014

Happy Wedding Day Carly and Chris =)

So the card I am showing you today is for a special 
co-worker who is tying the knot with her true love today.
They are the cutest couple EVER. 
I chose The Greeting Farm's Kissy Kissy Digital stamp, 
which you can find in the link below.


I absolutely love this image, in fact it is one I use for 
anniversary cards frequently. What do you think?
Her colour was navy, so I tried to add pops of
colour to card with the navy accents.


Copic Markers

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Her Hair: E21, E23, E25
His Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27
Dress: C0, C1, C3, B34, B39, G21, G24
Suit: C1, C3, C5, B34, B39


I used some ribbon and pearl strings from my stash.

Hope you enjoy this card. I really enjoyed making it,

I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment below =)


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the contrast between pattern and plain and fab image, which I am off to buy, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So classy and romantic ;)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)