Sunday, March 09, 2014

Happy Birthday Renee!

The card that I am showing you today is just a different version 
of the blog hop card posted the last couple of days.
 I absolutely LOVE this stamp, Martini Chicks. 
I found the Stampin Bella sentiment years ago and never found 
an appropriate image stamp for it until this brilliant one. 
You can find a link for the stamp below.

This card is for one of my dearest and longest friends, Renee. 
She was one of the first people I met when I moved here 33 years ago. 
We have gotten into a lot of trouble together and even though
we don't hang out like we use to she is one those friends that 
when you are with her, there is no time lost.
I will always consider her THE bestest friend!
Happy Birthday Bestie!


I LOVE this card!
What do you think?



Copic Markers

Birds: B14, B16, B18, YR04, YR09, YR21, YR23, YR24, 100
Drinks: YG95, YG97, R37, R39, B0000, C0, C1

I added some Glossy Accents to the drinks to make it
look like liquid. Loved the way it turned out!
"One martini, Two martini, 3 martini floor" is a sentiment I bought from
Stampin Bella years ago, I did try to find a link with no luck.
You can pretty much find this sentiment anywhere though.
Ask the Google... =)

Have a comment? Please let me hear it in the comments section below. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)