Sunday, March 23, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME........ The Paper Shelter DT

Hey Everyone, I have some big NEWS!
 I am so happy to announce that I have been chosen
to be on the design team over at The Paper Shelter.

I am super excited about this opportunity and I can not wait to get started.
In fact, keep your eyes peeled for my first challenge with them on April 2, 2014.
Please come back and join us, there are some really cool prizes,
especially if you use a Paper Shelter design.

In the meantime, visit their store and take a look at all the scrumptious 
little digital stamps and paper packs that they have to offer.



I look forward to sharing all of my creations with you.

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you with us! - Congratulations!
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet card. The soft colors add to the spring feel of this design. Lovely image too!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)