Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Woke up to more snow...........

So I woke up to a white white world and as I type this I am watching it all be washed away by the rain..... our crazy weather....... you got to love it......
I got all of my cards done for January, including for my coworkers. Thankfully January is not a busy month for birthdays..... so now I can start on February..... in the mean time I will post the final card for the birthdays in January......
This particular card was made for my cousin's wife..... and I really enjoyed making this one, there is something about the red, black and white colour combination. It truly is classic. I chose a really cute stamp called CiCi from Making it Crafty (she is closed for the holiday season so when she opens I will include a link to the stamp)....... she was a dream to colour up, see for yourself......

Sketch Inspiration is from Deconstructed Sketch #52
Making it Crafty "CiCi" Digi
Gina K Black Onyx and Lipstick Red
BoBunny "Enchanted"
Copic Markers: E74, E77, E79 (hair), R37, R39, R89, Y11, Y15, Y17 and 110 (cherry, dress and flower),  YG23, YG25 (eyes), E44, E47 (stem)
Promarkers: Blush, Sunkissed Pink and Baby Pink (skin)
I also covered the flower centre with Glossy Accents...
Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)