Monday, December 17, 2012

The Greeting Farm's Dressy Joyce....

I hope this morning finds you all well.......My last post had mentioned I thought we would get snow and we definitely had our first snowfall. I worked last night and it snowed for most of the night. My walk home this morning was a little wet and sloppy and there was quite a bit of snow on the ground.It is definitely feeling more like Christmas......
My second card I completed for my January birthdays uses The Greeting Farm's Dressy Joyce..... she is adorable and I use her a lot. I used some new paper I bought from our local craft store here in town from My Mind's Eye's called So Sophie. The paper is absolutely gorgeous. I am a HUGE fan of MME paper..... It is also the first time I have dabbled in the shaped cards and I have to say I see myself doing this a lot in the future.....I am also happy to say that I have finally found the PERFECT colour combination for golden brown/brown with Copic markers..... I made for a young family member and I hope she loves it......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)