Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What a Beautiful Day..........

So as with any West Coast day, the snow is almost melted, there is still some on the sides of the roads...... the sun is shining and it is gorgeous outside...... although they are calling for more snow tonight, we will see...... I am having a hard time believing the Christmas is just around the corner literally..... Unfortunately I am working all of Christmas so we will be doing ours on Boxing Day this year...... which is just fine with me, I am just glad that I get to spend it with my family. That is really all that matters to me.......
So the card I am posting today is again for a family member who lives South of the border. I used some really cute paper from a company that is new to me, Pebbles. The patterned paper pack is called "Seen & Noted". Funny I went through the paper packs we have..... a total of 75 packs.... that is just the 6X6 paper packs....... CRAZY..... but I have an addiction to paper... well who am I kidding I have an addiction to supplies in general........ here is the card, I hope you enjoy......

Sketch Inspiration Deconstructed Sketch #80
CC Designs Sweet Pixie Cupcake Brigitta
Gina K Ocean Mist cardtock and green
Pebbles "Seen & Noted"
Copic Markers: E25, E27, E29 (hair), BG01, BG02, BG15, BG23, BG32, BG49 (Dress), E40, E43, R37, R39, R89, V01, V12, Rv21, RV23, Rv32, Rv24 (cupcakes).
Promarkers: Blush, Sunkissed Pink and baby Pink (skin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)