Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas is around the corner.......

 So I am working feverishly to get my cards done for January and February so I can relax..... Although I am working all of Christmas which is kind of a bummer but I can't complain because I do get paid very well to be working this holiday season. I do get down in the dumps though when I know that I will be going home on Christmas day to sleep in preparation of my night shift Christmas night, instead of spending it with my family. Today I completed a couple of cards for my good friend Ashley. She is a coworker of mine who has become a really amazing friend. I made her 2 cards, one for work so everyone could sign it and of course my own very personal birthday card for her..... which I can not wait to show you...... it is to DIE for adorable..... The first stamp set is Ninja Skillz from There She Goes stamps..... I know I will get a lot of use from this particular stamp set, it is AMAZING..... I actually got this idea from the blog hop, more specifically from the Paper Perfect Designs.
There She Goes "Ninja Skillz"
Gina K Kraft, Black and Lipstick Red cardstock
Gina K Pure Luxury 120lb cardstock
Memento Black Tuxedo
Copics: C3, C5, C7, C9, R39, R89.
Promarkers: Blush, Sunkissed Pink and Baby Pink
Liquid Pearls
Yellow Stickles


The second card I am posting is Ashley's second card from me personally. She loves sock monkeys.... so when I saw this particular stamp I totally thought of her and knew I would be making a card for using this stamp. The stamp I am talking about is Sitting Monkey from Whimsie Doodles.

Whimsie Doodles "Sitting Monkey"
Gina K Kraft cardstock cut out with the Grand Caliber Scalloped Circle.
Patterned Paper: Jilly Bean Soup "Homemade 6 Bean Soup"
Fancy Pant's "Summer Soul"
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Walnet Stain
Copics: E74, E77, E79, V17, V25, RV19, BG49, G07, E40, R37, R39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)