Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Ashley =)

Happy Birthday Ashley!

This week's card was made for my 
good friend/co-worker, whose birthday is today!

She actually gets 2 cards from me.....
this is the one I made for the staff to sign for her.

The digital image is from CheriesArtsnCrafts


I really like the way this turned out.



Copics

C0, C1, V00, V01, V05, V06, V09
G40, G82, G94, G99


This image took me about 2 hours to colour.


Artistic View


Gina K Kraft card stock
Black layering card stock
 Digital papers are from Prettygrafikdesigns
Stitch Rounded Rectangles
Purple ribbon

I hope you enjoyed this inspiration card I made
for you today. Please don't forget to leave comments below...

2 comments:

  1. Wow Nikki this is stunning colouring and design. Loving the purple and green.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love purple and this is gorgeous. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)