Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hairdresser's ARE a Girl's Best Friend =)

My latest card post is for one of the
most important people in a girl's life.
You all know who I am talking about....

This person can make you feel special with
the roll of her brush..... that's right you guessed it!

It is for my hairdresser, Tara!
Her birthday is coming up at the end of
the month and she needed a cute homemade card!

This card is using Puddle Jumper Sweet Girl



I had picked out the papers first and then matched up the Copics.
SO MUCH EASIER........ I have to do this more.....


Copics

Skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 
Hair - E74, E77, E79
Clothes/Accessories - BG10, BG11, BG13, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17



I made the sentiment myself using Photoshop. I am really
loving the circled shaped sentiments.


Artistic View


Gina K Kraft card stock
Black and light teal card stock
Fancy Pants "Park Bench" DP
AC DP
Labels 1
Fiskars 2 inch punch
Stitched Circles

I hope you enjoyed my inspiration card today.

Don't be afraid to leave a comment.....





1 comment:

  1. This is adorable....I love the image and your coloring is awesome. The aqua and yellow..great combination! This is such a pretty card and she's going to LOVE it. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)