Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Digi Choosday Challenge - Xmas Table/Decor! =)

Ok, so this is new for me..... I totally
stepped out of my box with this one.

Originally I had done a card..... but the theme 
for Digi Choosday's Challenge is Table/XMAS decorations....
and frankly after seeing all of my fellow DT creations, 
I was definitely not on the right field, so to speak!

So I chose to add my inked image to a candle 
that I had lying around. The image is "Tree"
from the Work and Play 5 Festive Hollybobs set.

This digital is available 3 ways
Whole set - Instant Download
Whole set - CD


Not bad for a quick change up..... =)


Copic Markers

E000, E00, E11, R20, E77, E79
E42, E43, E44, 100, C1, C2, C3
G03, G09, C05, R37, R39, V99


The poinsettia was done with a die cut I had, I added
Crystal Stickles and pearls to add some depth.


Diamond Stickles
Gina K Red Velvet card stock
Green layering card stock
Crystal Stickles
Pearls

Rules for Our Challenges

You do NOT have to use Polkadoodles products to enter but of course we'd love you to!
You CAN use any digi, rubber/clear stamp on your project.
1. Please follow the challenge theme
2. NO BACKLINKS!
3. Max 2 entries per person
4. You must include a link to our blog and mention us in your post

5. You MUST be a follower of this blog to be eligible to win!
Challenge closing date is on each post.

13 comments:

  1. I think it's perfect and you have coloured it so well! Love the ponsietta. Well done! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way of transforming this card into a Christmas decoration!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Nikkii! Gorgeous colouring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colouring!!!! Beautiful candle holder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful way to decorate a plain candle. I love your coloring and the addition of the poinsettia. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to make a plain candle Christmassy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally gorgeous, always so hard to come out of the old comfort zone, but by the lok of this you should do it more often. I LOVE IT!xx

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)