Thursday, December 11, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Boxing Day =)

This week's card for Chi Chi Memories
is introducing Boxing Day!

He is so adorable, I love how he is popping
 out of the present!

I am so excited that Christmas is less than
2 weeks away. I hope you all
get to spend it with your loved ones!

If you are interested in picking this
cutie up, you can get him here!


Copics

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
E42, E43, E44, E47, C1, C2
R37, R39, V99, G02, G09, C5, B26, B29


I added the green and white twine to tie the 
green into the card.


Gina K Kraft card stock
Green layering card stock
Black layering card stock
AC "Holly" DP
Petite Large Oval and Scalloped Ovals
Hero Arts sentiment
Green/White twine
Diamond Stickles

I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!

Interested in watermarks and like mine? 
Visit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)