Thursday, December 04, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Reindeer Girl!

This week's card is introducing the
ever so adorable, Reindeer Girl!

Christmas is SOOOO CLOSE! Has everyone
started to decorate yet?

I jumped the gun and did it before December but 
I did respect the veterans and waited till
AFTER Remembrance/Veteran's Day.

So this cute stamp is really hard to resist huh?

Find her here! at Chi Chi Memories!


Isn't this stamp just delightful and she is
so much fun to ink up!


Copics

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
E74, E77, E79, C1, C2, C5, C7, C9
R37, R39, V99, G9


I loved how this card turned out! 
The red sparkly stickers just ties it all together. =)


Gina K Kraft card stock
Gina K Red Velvet
Black layering card stock
AC "Holly" DP
AC "Reindeer" Thickers
Hero Arts sentiment
Diamond Stickles

I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!

Interested in watermarks and like mine? 
Visit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)