Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Exciting Announcement!!!

So I have some exciting news!

I have been asked to join the Polka Doodles 
Digi Choosday Challenge DT.


I am very excited to be joining these
 extremely talented ladies!

Digi Choosday Challenge is a weekly themed
challenge starting every Tuesday!

Rules for Our Challenges

You do NOT have to use Polkadoodles products to enter but of course we'd love you to!
You CAN use any digi, rubber/clear stamp on your project.
1. Please follow the challenge theme
2. NO BACKLINKS!
3. Max 2 entries per person
4. You must include a link to our blog and mention us in your post
5. You MUST be a follower of this blog to be eligible to win!

My first challenge will be November 18th
which is the "presents" theme.
I hope to see you all there...... =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)