Thursday, November 13, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Peek a Boo 2!

Introducing Peek a Boo 2!

This is the second card I made for my other coworker
who is unable to be at work, we miss her dearly and 
hope that this brings a little cheer to her life.

You can find this digital stamp at Chi Chi's here!


Like the other one in this series, she is super adorable!


Copics

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
C3, C5, C7, C9
G02, G05, G09, C5


Hopefully this brings a smile to my
coworkers face =)

Recipe
Gina K Kraft card stock
Black layering paper
Scor Tape
3D Tape
Font "Caviar Dreams"
Digital Paper from LillyAshley

I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!



Interested in watermarks? 
Visit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)