Thursday, November 06, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Peek a Boo 1!

This week's inspiration card is introducing the new image 
from Chi Chi Memories called Peek a Boo 1.

I have a couple of coworkers who have been off sick,
so I thought making them each a card and having
everyone sign it would cheer them up and let them know
that we are thinking about them. Work has not been the same
without them..... and we hope they are able to come back soon.

Today's digital image is available here!



What do you think? Super cute huh?


Copics used for Peek a Boo 1

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
E13, E17, E18, E35
RV63, RV66, RV69, C3, C5, C7, C9


Love this, as soon as I saw this image, I knew
EXACTLY what I wanted to do!

Recipe
Black layering paper
EP "Splendid Sunshine" DP
Gina K Kraft card stock
Stitched Rectangles
Font for the sentiment is Caviar Dreams

I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!



Interested in watermarks? 
Visit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)