Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner =)

First off, I would like to again thank each and every
one of you who took part this week.
It was a lot of fun but I know
you just want to jump to the good stuff....

Winners were picked by random.org.
I numbered each name in the order it
appeared on the commenting.

So without further ado...

Nurse Sophie (Paper Nest Dolls) - Marianela Guevara
Nurse Kayley (Some Odd Girl) - Jane Ayres
Cute Nurse Set (The Paper Shelter) - Za Ovinkom
Wryn New Wings (Tiddly Inks) - Laila B
Nurse Lucy - (CC Designs) - Melinda 
Cheeky Nurse (The Greeting Farm) - Coldwaters2

Congrats to all the winners!

Thanks for playing =)

If your name is announced above, please email at
creativejunkeez@live.ca with WINNER-INW in the subject line,
so I can get your prizes out to you.

5 comments:

  1. whoo hoo ... thankyou x hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I won!!! Yay! Thank you Nikki!! It was fun!!!
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Nikki can't believe that my name appears on the list of winners I am well chuffed, thank you so much I will send you an e-mail.
    love & hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I'm one of the winners!!! : )
    Thank you Nikki....it was a lot of fun!!!
    Hugs, Laila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies....great job Nikki!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)