Friday, May 23, 2014

GDT - The Paper Nest - Roller Derby Avery

So Christine and I were talking the other day....
she had showed me a couple of stamps that she had drawn up, 
let me tell you they are AMAZING.....

I had asked her if she ever thought of doing a 
roller derby girl as it is SO POPULAR right now.

After sending her some pictures of my BFF's
daughter {who is captain of the local junior derby team}
and a couple of hours {I swear} and
she had the pencilled version sent to me.....

I told her IT WAS MINE to do and well
here you go, meet Derby Girl Avery you can find her here at 
The Paper Nest store....

I am DYING right now. I LOVE this stamp!


Isn't she AMAZING??? 
SO flipping outrageously good.


Copics used to ink her up:

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E40, E42, E44, E44, V17
N3, N5, N7, N9, RV21, RV23, RV25
YG01, YG03, YG25, BG000, BG02, BG07



Supplies:
Gina K Kraft card stock
EP Love Story
Turquoise animal print digital Paper
White gel pen

I hope you enjoyed this card I made.

Don't forget to visit the shop to see all of the AMAZING 
rubbers and digitals available.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to comment,
I would love to see what you have to say. =)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome and you did her great justice with how beautifully you framed her with the card <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's fabulous Nikki, love the colours and layout too, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki this is absolutely fabulous what a lovely image and such pretty colours a super, super card. Nikki I received my stamp this morning so I am sending you lots of hugs.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)