Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hello Girl..... Kit and Clowder May Challenge - Flowers

So I decided to showcase a card today that
I have entered into the Kit and Clowder May Challenge
which is all about flowers AND it is being sponsored
by my new design team, Chi Chi Memories.

Speaking of Kit and Clowder, I was so excited
to find out that I was being featured this week on the Facebook
fan page.... YEAH!!!

These images are super cute and I find really easy to colour.
This image is using Hello Girl and you can find her here!


What do you think? Super cute huh?


Copics I used to ink up Hello Girl:

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Outfit: C5, C7, C9, BG05, BG07, BG09


Supplies Used:
EP Love Story DP
Authentique Celebrate DP
Gina K Pure Luxury White 120lb
Recollections black layering paper
Black Diamond Stickles
Turquoise Stickles
Spare Parts black polka ribbon paper clips
Washi tape
Wild Orchid open roses

I hope you enjoyed this card I made.

Don't forget to drop a line, I would love to hear what you think.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Nikki this is just stunning and so striking with the aqua and black. Loving the polka dot paper too. I am also now your latest keen Follower xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki stunning card beautifully coloured, love all the layers to. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)