Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thank You.....

          I am so excited....... my blog is going to be updated within the week and I am so happy with the changes that are about to be made..... stay tuned....

          So I have found By LORi Designs..... and let me tell you, her stuff is cute..... I have no idea what rock I have been hiding under but I have seen the light..... :) I chose Lollipop Sophie. I never had a specific idea in mind for this card but it did end up being a "thank you" card for some co-workers who wanted it for someone who has gone beyond the call of duty. How can I resist making one of my cards..... I simply {heart} doing it for anyone. Especially if it brings a smile to his/her face.


          As you can see I have used my newly designed (by myself) watermark which includes my new blog address. I am quite happy with it and finally have figured out how to do it.... :)

          This is your typical A2 Gina K Kraft coloured card back. I don't typically use this size but thought it would work well with this stamp size I chose to use. I am unsure of the green cardstock used, I know it is Stampin Up and the pink is from the Petals line from Gina K.The patterned paper is AMAZING. It is a digital pack that I ordered from Beartless on Etsy. Lollipop Sophie is coloured with Copics. Her skin is E000, E00, E11 and R20. He hair is E50, E51, E53, and E55. I used YG03, YG23, YG25, R83 and R85 for the dress, bow and socks. The shoes are done in 110 and blended out with 0. I used pearl accents for around the die cut and a Uniball Signa gel pen in white for the faux stitching. The "thank you" sentiment on the inside is from ScrappyMoms..... Hope you enjoy.....xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)