Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Busy Bee....... :)

          I have been on a roll lately....... I have been obsessed with inking images...... I did a few last night/today and now they are all prepped for their cards...... super cute digi's from different stores..... I also got an order from my Facebook page and decided to get a jump on it...... she had seen some cards I had made for family members and she wanted some for herself..... so how could I say no....



          I used Gina K black cardstock for this 5.5"X5.5" base. It is layered with Recollections black and white paper pad. The digital stamp is from Making It Crafty and she is called "CiCi". Gina K lipstick red added some punch in the colour department. E000, E00, E11 and R20 was used for her skin while E74, E77 and E79 was used for her hair. R37, R39 and R89 was used for the flower, dress and cheery. Her eyes were coloured with YG23 and YG25.........she is flippin cute.....


          So I have done this card before but I did this one in different colours. Believe it or not she wanted this as her Valentine's card for her husband. I would have never thought of this as a Valentine's card but who am I to judge. The image is TGF's Kissy Kissy. I love this stamp.... The 5.5"X5.5" card is made out of Gina K Kraft cardstock. I then layered using Stampin Up and Creative Imaginations "Celery Wordprint" I also used Gina K's Mother of Pearl to make the cake in the background and a teal ribbon to tie it all in together. The image was coloured with Copics {of course}. Skin was coloured with E000, E00, E11 and R20. His hair was coloured with E25, E27, and E29 while her's was done with E50, E51, E53, and E55.His suit was done with C7, C9 and 0. His top and her dress was done with BG49 and BG57. I also used Liquid Pearl in white. SUPER cute card, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)