Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Friends Who Can Handle All Weather.......

          So welcome to my first official post for the Paper Nest Dolls as a design team member. I could not be more excited..... I have inked a few of these images over the last couple of weeks and they are simply adorable... Originally I was going to post my card that I completed using "Playing Dress Up" but I was surprised by the artist Christine with this adorable new release "All Weather Friend" and I could not resist trying to get this one inked up and ready to go for this post. You can find the stamp at The Paper Nest. Don't forget about the great little sale going on from now until March 31, 2013. If you use the saying "I love The Paper Nest" in the notes section at the Etsy store you will get 20% your entire order.... who can resist a sale?


          This card was made on a 5.5X5.5" Gina K Kraft card stock. I absolutely love purple and teal together, one of my favourite colour combinations EVER.... so this time I actually picked the paper first. I used MME Lime Twist "Happy Go Lucky". <----{heart heart HEART} and Stampin Up Designer paper. I also used some designer brads from Stampin Up to tie in the purple on the image..... I also added some dimension to the water with a little Glossy Accents.... that stuff is AWESOME!


          I used Copics markers to ink these little ones up. Skin was done in E000, E00, E11 and R20. Hair is done in E50, E51, E53, E55, E13, E15, E17 and E18. Clothes are done in YG03, YG23, YG25, RV21, RV23, V17, V25, BG49 and BG57. Water is done with BG01, BG02 and BG05.
Umbrella was inked with V17, V25, E74, E77, BG49 and BG57. I also had some polka dots using my Uniball Signa white gel pen. The image was cut out with Spellbinders Label 3. What do you think?

          Thanks for stopping by and by all means leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)