Monday, June 18, 2012

Hair Accessory Cards

So here are a couple more cards I made recently for a co worker who continually buys me out of my cards {Thanks Dawn :)} She had a few birthday's for her daughter's friends and these are some hair accessory cards that I came up with....
Toodles!
A card I made using
Gina K Chocolate Brown Cardstock
"Sweet Birthday Wishes" is from Scrappy  Moms
Lavender Cardstock

OMG I love this card...... I made the matching envelope.....
DIGITAL paper from beartless called Green and Pink Paisley
 Stampin Up  Whisper White cardstock
 Gina K Petals & Wings
Spellbinders Labels 4
We are Memory Corner Chomper
When I find the sentiment supplier I will update this....

Hope you like....
Nikki of CreativeJunkeez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)