Friday, June 29, 2012

Greatful for Days off.......

So I am sitting at work once again on my 2nd and final night shift for this set. I am really greatful for the next 4 days off. This set has been good, I can not complain in the least but I am still SO TIRED from the last set and not really having any days off. So what am I going to do, you ask? I am going to make new Copic Color Swatches as noted below. Im going to make some cards for The Greeting Farm challenges that are happening. I will make a card for the Viva La Verve July Week 1 Sketch Challenge AND I will try and figure out how to make a signature for my posts, OH AND I am going to sleep in. It is 3:52 am and I am actually heading on my break soon... "YEAH!!!!" Let's see if I can get a little nap in before I have to come back to work...
Toodles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)