Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just Thinking......

So it is 4:25 in the am and I am sitting at work on my first night shift wondering to myself what crafty little things can I do on my next set off. I will be taking at least one day to clean my condo as my schedule has not been very forgiving over the last week and a half and I feel like I am living in chaos right now :(. I need to change that. I am a very organized person {to the point of OCD} and I feel like I am losing my way. So a day to clean clean clean will make me a happy girl. A co-worker and I have decided that we are also going to go the movies on Friday night but are having a hard time deciding between "Rock of Ages" and "Magic Mike"... Truth be told they both sound great so I guess we will base it on our mood for that particular night.

I am still trying to figure out how to add a signature to my posts {Suggestions encouraged and welcomed}. I don't want the border color to show up around it which means altering the html code and quite frankly that scares the crap out of me because I could lose everything I have done on this blog so far which would not make me a happy girl.

I do need to get some cards done this weekend... {as with every weekend, lol} Another girl at work has added her name to the birthday list and I have taken it upon myself to make the birthday cards for everyone to sign at work. I thought I was done for July but apparently not. They do have to sit around for a bit at work so everyone can sign. I also have a few to make for August. I think I have supplied one girl from work well with cards.... {she bought something like 24 cards from me} SUPER crazy but she loves my creativity which makes me feel wonderful and loved...

Anways I am off to do my checks...... Hopefully I will have some more fabulous cards to post at the end of the weekend.....
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)