Thursday, June 05, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Introducing Princess Snowy! =)

Welcome to my first post as a Chi Chi Memories
design team member. Today I am showcasing the new release
"Princess Snowy". You can buy her here!
Don't forget to peruse all the cute lovely
stamps that Chi Chi's has to offer.


She is simply adorable. What do you think?


Copic markers used to ink Princess Snowy

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: N3, N5, N7, N9
B23, B24, B26, B28, Y00, Y04, Y08
Y15, R24, R27, R29, R59



Supplies:
Gina K Kraft card stock
Yellow Ribbon
MME "Moments"
Queen & Co "Magic Yellow Diagonals"
Simple Stories
Scrappy Mom's "Simple Sentiments"

I absolutely love this stamp! 
I hope you enjoyed this card!

Don't forget to stop by Chi Chi Memories 
and take a look at what they have to offer.
There are new release at the beginning of every month!

Don't forget that Chi Chi Memories offers a challenge
starting on the 15th of every month.
Watch for the freebie around that time.... 
because there are only 30 available....

Don't forget to leave a comment below, 
I would love to hear what you have to say.

1 comment:

  1. Nikki this is so cute I love that image she is so pretty, the colours are lovely and vibrant a smashing card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)