Thursday, June 26, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Candy Girl! =)

Howdy all, thanks for stopping by my blog.
Today I am sharing my inspiration card with you
 using "Candy Girl" from Chi Chi Memories!
You can find her here!

Isn't she the cutest?


I loved making this card and I love the bright colours!


Copic markers used to colour Candy Girl:

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57 
(I know it is really red, must be the lighting at the time)
Y000, Y02, Y08, BG01, BG05, BG07


Supplies
Gina K Kraft
Bazill Cardstock
Stampin Up Designer Paper
Jillybean Soup "Yellow Salt"
White gel pen
Verve sentiment
Yellow Buttons

Don't forget to stop by Chi Chi Memories 
and take a look at what they have to offer.
There are new releases at the beginning of every month!

Don't forget that Chi Chi Memories offers a challenge
starting on the 15th of every month.
Watch for the freebie around that time.... 
because there are only 30 available....

Don't forget to leave a comment below, 
I would love to hear what you have to say. =)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Nikki, love that pretty, cute image also the fabulous colours.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! Your beautifully colored image is just adorable. The buttons are the perfect finishing touches. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)